Sportbike Bar Risers
Like the new Honda Africa Twin but wish its bars were a little higher? Wait no more…
Begin Press Release:
New Product: HeliBars Tour Performance
Handlebar Risers for 2017 Honda Africa Twin
HeliBars taller, uniquely offset Tour Performance Handlebar Risers for Honda’s 2017 Africa Twin ADV motorcycle elevate its handlebar 1-1/4-inch and move its grips 5/8-inch rearward. In combination, this creates an optimal stand-up riding posture for better bike control in challenging off-road sections and increased comfort mile after adventurous mile.
HeliBars’ Tour Performance Handlebar Risers simply replace the Africa Twin’s stock pieces. They’re made from 6061 aluminum and are finished in a tough, UV-resistant silver powder coating that complements the Honda’s bar mounts.
The risers work equally well with the bike’s seat in its high or low position and fit machines equipped with manual and DCT transmissions. To minimize complexity, the risers are engineered to perfectly integrate with all original components, including the hydraulic clutch and brake hoses.
Much easier to install than a new handlebar, mounting the Tour Performance risers following HeliBars’ comprehensive, step-by-step installation instructions and clear, accurate detail photos is a one-hour job that requires no special tools. The risers come with longer, zinc-plated bolts and reuse all other stock hardware.
HeliBars engineers 80 handlebar-related products that improve ergonomics on any type of motorcycles without changing their overall looks.
Tour Performance Handlebar Risers are available for popular ADV, standard, sport, naked and sport-touring bikes. The company’s patented Horizon Multi-Axis Replacement Handlebars for touring bikes and cruisers can be adjusted and fine-tuned to fit riders of all sizes. The TracStar line of taller clip-on handlebars ease the pain of hardcore sportbikes’ crouched riding positions.
Leading the way in motorcycle comfort for 30 years, all HeliBars products are engineered, tested and proudly manufactured in Cornish, Maine. They’re backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee via Heli’s 30-day return policy, and come with a one-year warranty.
For more information about about HeliBars risers and handlebar systems, to find a dealer or place an order directly, please visit HeliBars.com or call 800-859-4642, then visit the company’s Facebook page and YouTube channel.
HeliBars Tour Performance Honda Africa Twin Handlebar Risers
- Raise handlebar 1-1/4 inch (31.75 mm) over their stock positioning
- Bring handgrips 5/8 inch (15.87 mm) closer to the rider
- Engineered to fit DCT and manual transmission-equipped bikes
- Complements high and low seat heights
- No modifications necessary for installation
- Direct stock replacement, works with all original components
- Stock hydraulic clutch and brake lines are retained
- Made from 6061 billet aluminum
- Rigid, flex-free design and high-quality construction
- Tough, UV-resistant silver powdercoat finish
- Supplied with longer, zinc-plated bolts
- 100% satisfaction guarantee via a 30-day return policy
- One year warranty
- American made: Engineered, tested and manufactured in Cornish, Maine