Sportbike License Plate Bracket
- Universal Motorcycle License Plate Light
- 4 super bright surface LEDs
- Redesigned optics feature fresnel and line diffusers to direct light onto the license plate
- Stylish splash-proof enclosure
- Universal mounting on all license plates
- Reusable easy to connect Posi-Tap connectors require no special tool to connect or disconnect
- Stealthy enclosure design is unobtrusive almost disappears when mounted
- Super light weight (1oz / 28 gm.)
- Quick and easy installation
- Ample wire length to accommodate any stock or custom application (38" / 96.5 cm)
- High quality insulated and shielded wires
- Does not obstruct any part of the license plate
License plate lights are necessary to make your motorcycle street legal, but do they have to be so bulky and ugly? When you setup your Ducati, Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Yamaha, or whatever your choice of ride is with a custom license plate mount, you probably don't want to add bulk just to illuminate the license plate. Some companies answered this need with cheap lights that do not function well and are difficult to install and connect. Other companies have created lights that look fancy because of a machined aluminum enclosure but are expensive, not universal, and still difficult to install. At TST Industries, we design our products to solve problems that we find in our industry. Our new Stealth License Plate Light not only solves these problems, it also adds style to your vehicle, installs with ease, and is available at a very attractive price point.
This new design utilizes high strength Hibond peel and stick adhesive for positioning and is the primary installation method. This same adhesive is used in the aerospace and automotive industry for bonding components to frames and panels. Aircraft builders use it on flying machines so you know it can be trusted! This means of installation is guaranteed to hold the license plate light onto the license plate for the life of the vehicle if applied correctly to a clean surface. It withstands extreme high and low temperatures, water, and forces much larger than the ones generated by road vibration and bumps. After adhering it to the back of the license plate, the light is then clamped between the plate bracket and the license plate for added security and peace of mind for those who doubt the effectiveness of the adhesive.